Application Engineer - Senior
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to:
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Senior Application Engineer to join a project supporting the Active Network Defense organization’s Security Event and Audit Reduction (SEAR) Management mission. This position supports the mission of providing the primary Computer Network Defense (CND) services for Agency networks by establishing, maintaining, and refreshing cloud analytics to enable monitoring of enterprise systems.
- Participate in full software development lifecycle activities including:
- Requirements, design, develpment, testing, and deployment
- Seeking individuals experienced in developing near real-time ETL applications, which can be process large volumes of data in various formats.
- Experience working in DevOps Linux environment
- RESTful services development
- Experience developing applications that populate and query large databases and parsing of unstructured data.
- General understanding of any of the following:
- LDAP/Authenticatin protocols
- Lg processing
- Machine learning
- Experience in any of the following:
- ELK stack
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master’s Degree + 6 years of relevant experience OR;
- Bachelor’s Degree + 8 years of relevant experience OR;
- Associates Degree + 10 years experience OR;
- In lieu of a Degree, 12 years of relevant experience